Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If I ever get my rating privileges back
Quote:The new theme that's coming soon will fix these problems.

I second what Freija just said. Rating, starring, replying, adding attachments and even the new goodies all work well under the new theme, which should be here next week.

Preview:

[Image: LXI4x8p.png]

Notice the Thank You at the bottom, next to the edit button? THAT is one cool new feature called the Thank You system - and it works great !!

Much like the Applause system on ATS, the Thank You system will not only be available to Admins & Staff but to the whole membership as well !!

Sometimes, there's a post or a reply that deeply resonates with us and we wish we could give it a hundred stars instead of five or we wish we could give it a +100 rating instead of a +2 and that is when the Thank You system will be useful.

Plus...

The UserCP will show you how many Thank You's you've received, how many Thank You's you've given, when, where and by whom.

The Memberlist will give you a page which shows you the whole Thank You report. Who's got the most, who's given the most and finally, you get an alert telling you that you have received a Thank You and an announcement bar appears under the OP or the post that the Thank You was issued for.

As I said, it is one pretty darn cool new feature, coming soon.

The new theme works very much like this one here but improved on so many levels. You are going to enjoy it!! It's coming...

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: If I ever get my rating privileges back - by Sol - 11-05-2022, 07:57 AM