Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Friday's Shoutbox
(11-07-2022, 08:05 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: People are getting tired of using hand sanitizer when they enter stores and other places. Plenty of stuff about that in the media now.

I have used it right from the start. I think it is a good idea. Masks are not a good idea. "Vaccines" are not a good idea. But hand sanitizer is common sense. You leave your home, maybe touch an elevator button. Door handle of the store. The corona could be in your hands. Then you just walk into the store like nothing. It takes literally about 1.5 seconds to use the sanitizer, and the people who do not give a fuck about doing so, are the exact same people who are first in line when new boosters are given. Exact same people who ride their moral high horses, virtue signaling their moral superiority with their useless masks, on their crusade to save the universe. And i am the bad guy here?

Logic? Where are you?

Logic got tossed out with the bath water.

Dunno about over in Finland, but here in the USA alot of the so-called "hand sanitizer" is not good for the skin, especially when used everyday. Alot of knock-off China crap. YMMV based on skin type/sensitivity. As a kid my hands were always covered in oil/gas/diesel/mechanical lubricants/cleaning solvents, and dirt so I'm probably immune.

I don't have much of an issue with "vaccines" but I do take issue with "mRNA-vaccines" which by traditional definition is not a vaccine, but the CDC changed the definition in 2020.

Masks were deployed on the sheeple as an occult ritual to impose/strengthen conformity. Vast majority still don't understand this and it's nothing new.

[Image: rWn0kqG.jpg]
[Image: VUR8dIj.jpg]

The ruling-class and their name games which has been going on for thousands of years and used every time they want to reset civilization on how we think. The "twilight language" explores hidden meanings and synchromystic connections via onomatology (study of names) and toponymy (study of place names) in attempt to make sense out of "name games" and "number of pattern  coincidences" found in news and history.

SAPIR-WHORF Hypothesis suggests that a language's structure can determine a speaker's worldview or cognition. I first heard of this in the 2016 movie Arrival.

Linguistic Relativity - the idea that different communities experience different realities based on their language.

Linguistic Determinism - the idea that language determines how you experience reality.

You always hear the old adage that religion is responsible for more wars and death than all the plagues combined. Perhaps it's language.

"Controlling language is the first step to controlling thought."
– George Orwell
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Friday's Shoutbox - by EndtheMadnessNow - 11-04-2022, 08:07 PM
RE: Friday's Shoutbox - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-04-2022, 08:37 PM
RE: Friday's Shoutbox - by EndtheMadnessNow - 11-05-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: Friday's Shoutbox - by Finspiracy - 11-05-2022, 04:59 AM
RE: Friday's Shoutbox - by Snarl - 11-05-2022, 04:31 PM
RE: Friday's Shoutbox - by Finspiracy - 11-06-2022, 02:25 AM
RE: Friday's Shoutbox - by Sol - 11-05-2022, 08:10 AM
RE: Friday's Shoutbox - by Finspiracy - 11-05-2022, 09:07 AM
RE: Friday's Shoutbox - by ChiefD - 11-06-2022, 01:59 AM
RE: Friday's Shoutbox - by Finspiracy - 11-06-2022, 02:32 AM
RE: Friday's Shoutbox - by EndtheMadnessNow - 11-06-2022, 02:39 AM