Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's talk about late fees
(11-03-2022, 04:15 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Oh, I hate AT&T! I had major problems with them years ago. It got so bad I was ready to get an attorney and file a lawsuit. They are beyond horrible. Good point you made with how much they can skim off people and rake in millions of dollars. It’s just appalling. And I believe you as to how many people just go ahead and pay it to avoid going through the hassle of fighting them. Such a scam. All the major huge corporations do this. 

I like that I can check my banking app and see the exact date something was paid.

This was far from my first time to have issues with AT&T and I'm sure it wont be the last but I have far less problems with them than I had with Spectrum. In fact AT&T has pulled this "late fee" stuff on us before- that's why I'm fairly certain they do it randomly to a certain percentage of customers every month. Thing is when you personally call them they actually do correct your bill whereas Spectrum would sometimes refuse even though it was their bad and AT&T internet is extremely more reliable here than Spectrum was. Even though we live in a large city due to being located where we are in it our options are limited- if we moved a few miles east we would have multiple options for service but our rent would increase dramatically as would the carjackings and robberies. Funny how living in a "blue collar" part of town is so much safer crime-wise than a more affluent part of town! Probably because more people own firearms for self defense.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about late fees - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-02-2022, 05:50 PM
RE: Let's talk about late fees - by ChiefD - 11-03-2022, 04:15 AM
RE: Let's talk about late fees - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-03-2022, 04:25 PM
RE: Let's talk about late fees - by Brotherman - 11-03-2022, 07:51 AM