Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Let's talk about late fees
(11-03-2022, 04:15 AM)ChiefD Wrote: Oh, I hate AT&T! I had major problems with them years ago. It got so bad I was ready to get an attorney and file a lawsuit. They are beyond horrible. Good point you made with how much they can skim off people and rake in millions of dollars. It’s just appalling. And I believe you as to how many people just go ahead and pay it to avoid going through the hassle of fighting them. Such a scam. All the major huge corporations do this. 

I like that I can check my banking app and see the exact date something was paid.

Before I leave the store, my banking app lets me know that a charge has been made to my account. Any charge that comes to my account, I get a text. So I am alerted.

My only credit card is a bit different. I have to check it regularly to see if any charges, other than the ones I have made, show up to my account. Which I do three times a week. I have about six more months and it will be paid off and the only loan I will have at that time will be my mortgage.

It will be a welcomed place to be, and it has taken too long to get there. I ran into some unexpected expenses due to a very bad tenant. It has been eight years since I was last debt free. I hope and pray I never have to travel the debt path again. But life does sometimes throw you curve balls.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Let's talk about late fees - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 11-02-2022, 05:50 PM
RE: Let's talk about late fees - by ChiefD - 11-03-2022, 04:15 AM
RE: Let's talk about late fees - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 11-03-2022, 04:44 AM
RE: Let's talk about late fees - by Brotherman - 11-03-2022, 07:51 AM