Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Affirmative Action
(10-27-2022, 01:02 PM)Snarl Wrote: Haven't had my ear to the train tracks of the news cycle, but just saw this in the Early Bird: Apparently, the Supreme Court is going to hear a pair of cases on Monday ... that will likely overturn the practice of Affirmative Action.

I do NOT believe in EQUITY. The way it has been ABUSED 'lessens society' to a needlessly lower common denominator. It always makes you ask yourself, "Why am I working so damned hard when those lazy worthless f*cks getting the same or better for free ... and look at 'em run their free sh*t into the ground ... won't lift a finger to maintain it ... and there they go ... off to rob and steal with all that free time they've got on their hands.

I am all for the pendulum swinging back the other way. And ... while I have never believed the words, "All men are created equal," I can probably win any argument about differences that start (and are obviously apparent) right at birth.

I hope every single one of the General Officers who have promoted the Diversity Rage all resign in protest. Would be the best thing that's happened inside the uniformed services since I've been around.

Affirmative Action sucks, you should be given resources or employment by your abilities, qualifications or needs that are complicated by things beyond your control. not because of the color of your skin, sex or nationality.

i believe that people should have equal rights, not special rights because of the color of your skin, sex or nationality.  . we're all different in many ways, but we should all be allowed to speak our mind, go and do what we want so long as it doesn't hurt others, or violate rules and laws that are there for specific reasons. in other words Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness

when i was in the Corps we always said that we might be different shades, but we all bleed green.
[Image: TWBB.png]

Messages In This Thread
Affirmative Action - by Snarl - 10-27-2022, 01:02 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by Finspiracy - 10-27-2022, 01:07 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-27-2022, 01:58 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by Finspiracy - 10-27-2022, 02:08 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by hounddoghowlie - 10-27-2022, 03:03 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by Snarl - 11-11-2022, 02:58 AM
RE: Affirmative Action - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-27-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-27-2022, 06:02 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by Ninurta - 10-29-2022, 02:28 AM