Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Affirmative Action
(10-27-2022, 01:07 PM)Finspiracy Wrote: Let's form a massive army. My PM is open for all suggestions.

An army against all enablers of a global mass murder, also known as the "vaccinated" ones.

An army against everyone who has ever said a bad word towards sexual minorities or racial minorities.

The problem is that no matter how wonderful, beautiful, or effective, something is, man will come along and screw it up.

We tarnish everything we touch.

We will never have a fair world because fairness is in the eye of the greedy, cheap, jealous, selfish, and hateful. And as long as they think someone is getting more than them, they will always be miserable, and misery is the only thing they will share freely.

Unfortunately the only way to learn the lesson of peace and harmony is to loose everything, and regrow from scratch. Walking a mile in bare feet, takes more than time and endurance. It comes with pain, and injury. Scabs easily fall off causing more bleeding and pain. Often there will be infection which will take longer to heal, and the formation of scars does not always offer relief.

When you can see the world through the eyes of the giver you will learn the value is not in the gift, it is in the heart of the giver. 

A million dollars is no sacrifice to the multi billionaire, but two pennies is everything to the poor widow.

I have learned through experience that the quest for money and material things is a journey that ends in a land of fear, with an unfulfilled thirst for true happiness, and a barrier to true friendship.

I will join the battle, after we have conquered the true enemy. The evil that lurks in our hearts.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
Affirmative Action - by Snarl - 10-27-2022, 01:02 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by Finspiracy - 10-27-2022, 01:07 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-27-2022, 01:58 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by Finspiracy - 10-27-2022, 02:08 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by hounddoghowlie - 10-27-2022, 03:03 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by Snarl - 11-11-2022, 02:58 AM
RE: Affirmative Action - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 10-27-2022, 03:40 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 10-27-2022, 06:02 PM
RE: Affirmative Action - by Ninurta - 10-29-2022, 02:28 AM