Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Happiest country on earth says hello
Quote:Parties disagree on fixes for Finland's outsized youth drug death problem

Within Europe, Finland has the most drug-related fatalities among people aged 25 and under, in proportion to its population.

https://yle.fi/a/3-12675219

Quote:The nationalist Finns Party has called for the deportation of foreigners convicted of drug dealing. Meanwhile, the party's parliamentary group chair, Ville Tavio, said he was against establishing monitored drug consumption rooms that proponents say reduce accidental overdose deaths.

Tavio said that zero-tolerance policies deter drug use and prevent crime.

I am not even going to comment. I am just going to glue my hand into my forehead so i can make an eternal facepalm.

Quote:The Christian Democrats also share a hard line policy about drugs. Its parliamentary group chair, Päivi Räsänen, said she thinks decriminalisation and drug use rooms are a bad idea.

"Decriminalising drug use and setting up drug rooms would be a message that drug use is not harmful," she said.

Päivi Räsänen herself, is a walking bad idea. But she is a doctor. Doctors hate drug users. Trust me, i know.

Of course drug use can be harmful. That is exactly why we need to decriminalize the use of them, and set up drug rooms.

We need these boomers out of politics before they murder us all.
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Happiest country on earth says hello - by Finspiracy - 11-10-2022, 11:41 PM