Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can one escape the Biden Biowarfare insanity?
(10-22-2022, 03:19 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: The question is what do the authorities think will be the end result? I think they know and it's much like you have described (I love the drunk with a kitchen knife scenario).

Once a mandate like I proposed is enacted, then the first step is you can't make it easy for them to get to the door to begin with. Also, you may want to provide clear signage that states your rights under the laws that can be applied to trespass. Natural barriers, fences and gates, a mote and a drawbridge, whatever you can do legally to deter unwanted visitors will be necessary.

Unless they have a warrant issued by a judge, they have no right to trespass and get to your door. However, if they manage to get that far, have a security camera or two keep an eye on them and refuse to answer the door. At that point, they'd have to break in and force the vaccines on you at gun point, a situation where deadly force is justified and should be used to protect life and limb.

Drunk with a kitchen knife. Yeah :D

But really. My body, my choice. Your body, your choice. I want us to have full control. Of what goes into our bodies and what does not.

If the government of Finland mandates door to door "vaccines" i am exactly the dude who is drunk and has a kitchen knife. Then cops show up. Then i lose. But gonna try resistance. I swear to motherfucking God really.

"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can one escape the Biden Biowarfare insanity? - by Finspiracy - 10-22-2022, 03:32 PM