Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can one escape the Biden Biowarfare insanity?
(10-22-2022, 04:42 AM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I would advise that the government does not impose a door to door vaccine mandate. I suspect that would result in a higher mortality rate than COVID and it's cousins could produce.

You got that right! They come here for any "forced vaccine", and one of us, possibly both of us, are going to get a lead inoculation instead. They'll never make it all the way to my arm with a "vaccine" injector without fatally injuring me first, and I'm ok with that in that scenario. If you're planning to kill me, just do it the old fashioned way rather than trying to get me to volunteer to let you poison me to death slowly.

I'm willing to take the chance on a quick death whenever they are.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can one escape the Biden Biowarfare insanity? - by Ninurta - 10-22-2022, 05:04 AM