Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Possibility of microbial life on Mars a long time ago
(10-11-2022, 10:16 AM)Brotherman Wrote: I been waiting for the zombie apocolypse so don't go out of your way to fuck with my imagination =P 

That's it man, you are busted. You are definitely posting from the 90's. The zombie apocalypse is real, and has been here for quite some time:

[Image: FlzbRaX8bIanutQc2YvpD2viSHMS.jpeg]

Quote:I do not think for a second that there is not life in the universe out side of earth. Actually I think yall mother fuckers are made up and part of my imagination.

Yeah, there are other civilizations out there. Aliens. And i might be part of your imagination. Or you might be God, but you just do not know that. Or you might be God, and you also know that. You could be artificial intelligence. You could be an alien. Or just a dude somewhere on the same planet where i am. I am placing no bets, really.

Quote:To push that further I can't imagine an infinite universe because I am a stupid mother fucker with a tiny brain and fat sausage fingers.

Likewise, except my fingers are very skinny.

Quote:Some of the experts don't even know if they are a boy or girl today how do we trust their word for what life somewhere else even looks like?

Don't worry, i am not an expert. Therefore, i might actually know a thing or two about a thing or two. Human with a penis = boy / man. Human with a vagina = girl / woman. Mystery solved.

Quote:I am going to throw a sausage fingers piss poor brain idea at you though my friend, what if our whole universe is alive but we are too small in function to understand it? We can percieve a mechanical function of orbiting planets but we don't know what that means in a larger sphere. I am your humble village idiot with quackry so don't take my word for it. 

Been thinking about this. Quite much. I think about strange stuff. Yeah i think the universe could possibly be a single, massive, living entity. Human is too small in scale to even be a cell. And earth is too small to be an organ. Maybe it is a zit.

Quote:My nose is bleeding I thought about shit too much, fuck you and your thought provoking shit. 

jk love you brother

Never think. Thinking endangers the power structure relations between the ruling elite and the common human. We don't want that now, do we? Who would take care of us if not the ruling elite? The vaccine is safe and effective. Build back better. Turn on your TV right fucking NOW!

Love ya right back!
"Man is fully responsible for his nature and his choices."

-Jean-Paul Sartre

Messages In This Thread
RE: Possibility of microbial life on Mars a long time ago - by Finspiracy - 10-11-2022, 02:16 PM