Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, I've been a very busy bee...
(10-10-2022, 09:48 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 08:41 PM)VioletDove Wrote: That sounds like something I’d do. Sometimes when the dust piles up in here I’ll only turn on a small lamp. Then it’s sort of dark and I can’t tell if it’s dusty or not. I hate dust but I hate dusting more. I have air purifiers but there is a rock quarry nearby and with no rain the ground has been powder. The poor old purifiers can’t keep up and I’m just not gonna dust everyday so the lamp thing works well for me.

It’s much more fun to do something we enjoy.

You and @GeauxHomeLittleD are helping reduce my guilt. The dust this year has been insane. Living off miles of dirt roads, is hard enough, but the Sahara sands were worst than ever.

I bought an air purifier, spent more than I wanted to for it, and it could not keep up to the task. I did not want to spend that kind of money again, so I went to google for help, and found this video. There are tons of other videos but the idea is about the same with all of them.

I bought two 20" box fans at Lowes, cheap, the filters were about $25.00 each. I tried in the front and in the back. I prefer them in the back. I am very happy with their performance, and ecstatic with the price. 

It doesn't completely remove the need for household chores, just makes you feel better about the lag time.

Glad I could help take away some of that guilt lol. 

I think we all know I’m about to go look for those filters...I’ll try just about anything to help with this dust. I actually cleaned my ceiling fans today and I’m pretty sure I could have sprouted seeds on them with all that dust.  tinysurprised Maybe next time I should just keep them on so I can’t see it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, I've been a very busy bee... - by VioletDove - 10-10-2022, 10:07 PM
RE: So, I've been a very busy bee... - by ChiefD - 10-10-2022, 07:51 PM