Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So, I've been a very busy bee...
(10-10-2022, 07:27 PM)GeauxHomeLittleD Wrote:
(10-10-2022, 07:15 PM)VioletDove Wrote: @"GeauxHomeLittleD" those all turned out so cute!

I kept myself busy doing yard work and putting some Halloween decorations up. Somehow with all that extra time I had I also got my house really clean. 

When I was able to get back on here I mentioned to my husband that the site was back up and he said hmmm so that’s what’s been wrong with you  tinylaughing

I know I should have been doing housework but I just couldn't make myself want to! I'll do the daily stuff like cook, bag up the trash, make the bed and pick up a bit but making dolls gives me an excuse to let the other stuff pile up until one of us gets sick of the mess and loads the dishwasher or scrubs the toilet. The bath/shower enclosure is starting to get pretty scary!  tinysurprised I'll just take my glasses off, yeah that will fix things... so pretty now! lol! 

That sounds like something I’d do. Sometimes when the dust piles up in here I’ll only turn on a small lamp. Then it’s sort of dark and I can’t tell if it’s dusty or not. I hate dust but I hate dusting more. I have air purifiers but there is a rock quarry nearby and with no rain the ground has been powder. The poor old purifiers can’t keep up and I’m just not gonna dust everyday so the lamp thing works well for me.

It’s much more fun to do something we enjoy.

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, I've been a very busy bee... - by VioletDove - 10-10-2022, 08:41 PM
RE: So, I've been a very busy bee... - by ChiefD - 10-10-2022, 07:51 PM