Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
50 migrants, Oregon & Spooky flights to Martha's Vineyard
(09-21-2022, 10:16 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(09-21-2022, 02:48 PM)ABNARTY Wrote: Good morning! This is a confusing thread. I can only comment on the Venezuelans in Martha's Vineyard. Getting my flame suite onĀ  tinybiggrin

Sorry for the confusion. I tend to go off on tangent connections I find of interest from the past (exoteric & esoteric) while not going too deep on any one angle. I leave it up to the reader to connect dots and/or solely focus on one item of interest if he/she feels so inclined. In my mind all of this in the media is political theater to keep us divided psychologically & spiritually, keep the energy flowing dark to light (which both sides are bad, imo) & sometimes serves as a cover story for clandestine/covert ops. I think we are 'living' through an 'inversion process' right now which is a hardship process they want us all to participate in so at the end they will offer up their technocratic solution.

[Image: rIWGzwI.jpg]

I really do appreciate ya'll keeping it civil & professional, sharing your wisdom on matters, including @Ninurta's apocalyptic posts. (complementing) Reaches for second cup of coffee.

As to whatever is happening on the border(s) I look to CBP reports & numbers.
Quote:CBP Releases August 2022 Monthly Operational Update

The large number of individuals fleeing failing communist regimes in Venezuela, Nicaragua, and Cuba is contributing to an increased number of migrants attempting to cross the border.

The number of unique individuals encountered nationwide in August 2022 was 157,921, a 2.2 percent increase in the number of unique enforcement encounters compared to the prior month, driven largely by an increased number of asylum seekers fleeing authoritarian regimes in Venezuela, Cuba, and Nicaragua.

[Image: b97OM7Z.jpg]

The CBP numbers for 2022 are worrisome.

Very true. Make a problem, scare everyone, ride in with a solution like a shining knight in armor. Oldest trick in the book.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50 migrants, Oregon & Spooky flights to Martha's Vineyard - by ABNARTY - 09-21-2022, 11:49 PM