Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
50 migrants, Oregon & Spooky flights to Martha's Vineyard
(09-18-2022, 09:28 PM)Ninurta Wrote: In regards to the flights and busses, I don't see that as a "political stunt", but rather as leaders doing the job the national regime refuses to do, and protecting the interests of their own citizenry against an invasive force. I'm all for it - about damned time someone stood up and said "NO!" to invasions.

Sending them to "sanctuary areas" is a stroke of genius. If those Sanctuary folks have been standing up and waving their arms about, claiming to want to provide sanctuary to illegal aliens, then here is there chance - it should work for everyone involved if they are being honest and truthful. The folks that don't want invasions get to ship them to the people that do, or at least claim to, and the illegals themselves have the boon of going to places where they are wanted and welcomed - the very places they broke the law and crashed international borders to get to, and with an all-expense paid trip to get them there. It's a win-win, all the way around.

Are we talking about people that came here illegally, or people that were invited?

If it is criminal not to house, feed, and clothe, those that come into the country illegally, what do you call it when you don't house, feed, and clothe, those that were born here, have lived here all their lives, and have spent years paying into the system, some even that have fought for this county?

This distortion, and guilt tripping the media is trying to push, has quite the opposite affect on me. And I don't think I am alone in my way of thinking. So, they are either pushing us towards fighting back, or they are pushing us to giving in.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50 migrants, Oregon & Spooky flights to Martha's Vineyard - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-18-2022, 10:16 PM