Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Think I Have Found My Spirit Animal
(09-05-2022, 11:18 AM)Sol Wrote: Don't know about spirit animals either but I do know this: I am a dog magnet. I work on the road and whenever there's a dog somewhere, be sure it'll come to me. I've seen some pretty nasty dogs come up to me, wanting to play or wanting a hug and their owners going "WTF..that's supposed to be a guard dog!" or "He/She NEVER does that with anyone!"

At first, years ago, I just thought that it was my love of the dogs that did this. With hindsight and as I age, I realize that it's more than that. I've never, ever seen anyone having dogs come to them like they do with me. Any race, any type, big and small, male or female, gentle or killer ones.

So I'd say it's probably a safe bet that my animal spirit is a dog.

I spent over 20 years making home visits. The dogs always knew that I had come to help their owners. They always treated me welcomingly.

Like with you, this used to freak out a lot of owners. But this trust has been shown to me by not just dogs. I have had stray cats come to me for help. I had one dying cat bring me her babies. I had a squirrel adopt me. Rabbits that have run to me for protection when under attack. A baby bobcat, come for help, and two baby owls.

So much animal strangeness and me, has left to my family and neighbors calling me Dr. Dolittle.

Animals are a lot smarter and more intuitive then people give them credit for.

They have been known quite often to ask people for help. It seems they are pretty good at picking which one of us humans to ask.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Think I Have Found My Spirit Animal - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-05-2022, 01:00 PM