Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Numbered Blueberry
(09-04-2022, 11:00 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(09-04-2022, 08:49 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: I see, "UID10W4". It is almost like the "Unique Id" number for computer chips, except that UID is 6 digits.

I'd say that "UID" stands for "Unique Identity" or "Unique Identifier" and is like an SKU number (Stock Keeping Unit), a unique number used personally by a company, unlike the Universal Product Code that has standard code meanings.

If this was genetically encoded into the crop, then every berry should have this code on it someplace, or it would have some invisible genetic markers that identify it as the UID10W4 product.

ETA: Strangely enough, when I searched "UID10H4" on DDG, the first page was from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency about grading blueberries . . .

LINK

That code wasn't on the page, however, the search brought up for the second result a face book posting of this same story.

This was taken in an area called Clarke's Pond, just outside of Bonavista, Newfoundland, Canada exactly 15 years ago when I just started getting into photography, and with my very first digital camera that came as a package, with a macro lens set up and I was trying it out for extreme close-ups of blueberries.
Quote:This area is filled with blueberries planted by the government in the early 1970s, right at about the same time that the US naval base shut down, which was about 2 or a little over 3 km as the crow flies away from this area. The area where the old US naval base was, is quite strange in itself, as they buried pretty much everything under petrified, 500 million-year-old rock. PS. If you've never seen petrified rock, you are really missing something. It's pretty cool. But why did they bury everything under what is probably hundreds of thousands of tons of petrified rock?
This is interesting to know, because what also happened in the 1970s is that the US government was experimenting with planting wild blueberry bushes in areas of high radiation, to absorb the radiation.

And "UID" is part of the coding sequence for the US Department of Defense cataloging numbers. It actually stands for "universal identification" number.
But what does the 10H4 stand for? Well, that is actually a tumor suppression protein that, if you're ready for this, is naturally found in blueberries.

LINK
??????
Quote:Anti-SNAI1 Antibody, clone 10H4.1 is a highly specific mouse monoclonal antibody, that targets Zinc Finger Protein & has been tested in western blotting & IHC.

https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/product/mm/mabe167

I saw that reference to that mouse monoclonal antibody as well at another source article, however, I thought it may not relate based on the other information I found. That doesn't mean this isn't part of the conspiracy theory that these blueberries are genetically modified.

If these blueberries are part of a commercial harvest, then that would lead me deeper down this rabbit hole, but it seems to have been planted in a brown zone that could possibly have radioactive material buried in the area. Getting some readings on the level of radioactivity in the plants and in the area could provide more weight to the original story without the connection to a specific mouse monoclonal antibody. Still, my conspiracy senses are tingling.

Messages In This Thread
The Numbered Blueberry - by gordi - 09-04-2022, 12:00 PM
RE: The Numbered Blueberry - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-04-2022, 12:37 PM
RE: The Numbered Blueberry - by Finspiracy - 09-04-2022, 01:06 PM
RE: The Numbered Blueberry - by gordi - 09-04-2022, 09:47 PM
RE: The Numbered Blueberry - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-04-2022, 11:00 PM
RE: The Numbered Blueberry - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 09-07-2022, 02:58 PM
RE: The Numbered Blueberry - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 09-07-2022, 03:20 PM
RE: The Numbered Blueberry - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 09-04-2022, 09:01 PM
RE: The Numbered Blueberry - by Finspiracy - 09-10-2022, 02:41 PM