Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Disruptions on The Patriot Hangout Forum on TapaTalk
NightSkye - I agree, off grid, out of sight, unplugged from the matrix, that will be safest at some point soon.

I do try to be the Gray Man with most things, however, with the internet, I speak my mind and totally blow my cover. That has all been traced back to yours truly without a doubt, but I must exercise and defend the right to free speech, my own and everyone else's. I won't let go of that, even if I have to write my posts on toilet paper and pass it around to the other cell mates imprisoned along with me for expressing unsanctioned ideas.

The network doesn't need to be that primitive though. It could be more like thumb drive pen pals. There are dead drops where you can plug into a thumb drive out in the public that is hidden (embedded into a concrete wall for one example). A digital drop can be made easier by using the blue tooth app, a WiFi Hotspot or even QR codes posted here and there. All that can be encrypted in a number of ways as well. Then there are private mesh-net networks that function like a private internet. These can be found in urban areas mostly, here and in Europe.

The digital age need not be abandoned while trying to keep our online networks functioning. They will simply have to become underground networks, rather than open internet ones.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Disruptions on The Patriot Hangout Forum on TapaTalk - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 08-28-2022, 12:48 AM