Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
a possible future of America ?
(08-22-2022, 01:05 PM)727Sky Wrote:
Quote:Populations will only be governed by fear for so long before they strike back, and that is the miscalculation of the Overlords that we will all eventually pay for because we let them get away with it.
I read somewhere that all known civilizations seem to fall around 320 or 350 years, some from within some from outside influences/invaders.

I figure if and when America falls it will be from within as different factions rip the very fabric apart of the nation.

Abraham Lincoln felt the same:

Quote:On Jan. 27, 1838, Lincoln spoke before the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois, about "the perpetuation of our political institutions." During that address, he said: "At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."

In Lincoln's case, he almost got 'er done by instigating  a 4 year long war of brother against brother.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
a possible future of America ? - by 727Sky - 08-21-2022, 12:57 AM
RE: a possible future of America ? - by Snarl - 08-21-2022, 04:53 PM
RE: a possible future of America ? - by Ninurta - 08-21-2022, 06:18 AM
RE: a possible future of America ? - by Snarl - 08-21-2022, 04:55 PM
RE: a possible future of America ? - by Ninurta - 08-21-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: a possible future of America ? - by 727Sky - 08-22-2022, 01:05 PM
RE: a possible future of America ? - by Ninurta - 08-22-2022, 09:09 PM