Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dream Last Night. Hopefully NOT Prophetic!
(08-19-2022, 01:18 PM)Michigan Swamp Buck Wrote: Prophetic, IMO very likely. Divine? Perhaps, more likely it is your subconscious getting your attention due to conscious normalcy bias during wakefulness.

You are paying attention to the very real possibility of a food shortage this winter and even taking steps to prepare. It isn't a stretch to believe that is why it is disturbing your dream state. You have already had the idea in your mind, however, the stress may have given you a subconscious news flash from the future via this dream. I can go with both on this, a tug of war with your mind and a vision of a future yet to be realized.

I will give consideration to this and get more prepared myself. Firewood is big on my list right now.

I read somewhere yesterday that the word "firewood" was the absolute MOST searched on Google right now in Germany.  Always better to have too much than not enough!

For those unable to access firewood or build fire in their location: 
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dream Last Night. Hopefully NOT Prophetic! - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 08-19-2022, 05:39 PM