Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dream Last Night. Hopefully NOT Prophetic!
(08-19-2022, 12:22 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: Synchromysticism because of the Internet I think sometimes leads to strange happenings in the physical realm. There is a few names for it (Chaos magick which can be positive as well as negative) but, it has been said that if you get enough people believing in (or dreaming) the same event then they can sometimes "will it" into existence within the real world.

This one was real, you may have heard/read about it, though just a gov't simulation.

In the "FINAL SCRIPT – DARK WINTER EXERCISE" - 2001 Smallpox outbreak:
Quote:Due to slow downs in transportation and reluctance of drivers to make deliveries to areas with smallpox cases, some cities are beginning to experience shortages of milk, bread and other staples. Panic buying has begun to occur in parts of Philadelphia.
FINAL SCRIPT – DARK WINTER EXERCISE [PDF]

“Operation Dark Winter” Videos (Jun. 22-23, 2001)
Scripted tv news clips (Fake news) were created to make the Wargame look as realistic as possible.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...AE8C0E79F4

Don't know anything about chaos majick but dreams that come true sometimes is something that I do know about. Only a very small percent of my dreams come true but the ones that do feel different, very strange, and I've had them my whole life. I am hoping this is not one of them but my gut says otherwise. I don't know if it was this autumn or next so at least there is that, meaning we may have some time. Then again we may not. Only the Shadow knows.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dream Last Night. Hopefully NOT Prophetic! - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 08-19-2022, 04:23 AM