Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dream Last Night. Hopefully NOT Prophetic!
Synchromysticism because of the Internet I think sometimes leads to strange happenings in the physical realm. There is a few names for it (Chaos magick which can be positive as well as negative) but, it has been said that if you get enough people believing in (or dreaming) the same event then they can sometimes "will it" into existence within the real world.

This one was real, you may have heard/read about it, though just a gov't simulation.

In the "FINAL SCRIPT – DARK WINTER EXERCISE" - 2001 Smallpox outbreak:
Quote:Due to slow downs in transportation and reluctance of drivers to make deliveries to areas with smallpox cases, some cities are beginning to experience shortages of milk, bread and other staples. Panic buying has begun to occur in parts of Philadelphia.
FINAL SCRIPT – DARK WINTER EXERCISE [PDF]

“Operation Dark Winter” Videos (Jun. 22-23, 2001)
Scripted tv news clips (Fake news) were created to make the Wargame look as realistic as possible.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...AE8C0E79F4
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dream Last Night. Hopefully NOT Prophetic! - by EndtheMadnessNow - 08-19-2022, 12:22 AM