Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nukes are back on the menu
I'm skeert. So very, very skeert. I'm so skeert I may need a hug. And a teddy bear. To take into my safe space.

This is just mindless fearmongering. Firestorms are not a guaranteed outcome of a nuclear exchange. There was no firestorm at Nagasaki. BUT - if they could get enough soot into the air to cause crop failures from blacking out the sun, well, that right there would solve their imaginary global warming problem, now wouldn't it?

AND - if that much of the sun was being blocked by soot, well, UV radiation would be no problem at all, ozone or no ozone. The soot would block it.

Bullshit stories like this one are why I cannot trust "officials". They ain't got a clue what they are talking about.

AND - as you observe, Putin NEEDS the Ukraine, and ain't gonna nuke it. back in Soviet days, the Ukraine was known as "the breadbasket of Russia". They aren't going to starve themselves like that by irradiation their most prime croplands.

If anyone is paying these people to think, they should demand a refund, 'cause thinking is not happening there.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
Nukes are back on the menu - by EndtheMadnessNow - 08-16-2022, 09:29 PM
RE: Nukes are back on the menu - by Ninurta - 08-17-2022, 01:57 AM
RE: Nukes are back on the menu - by 727Sky - 08-17-2022, 07:05 AM