Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I Don't Understand The Math
"Fully vaccinated"? Their definition constantly changes over time depending on who & what website you cite. But, it varies depending on which vax brand you were injected with and recall last year some of the big vax pharma's were allowing people to mix brands like J&J, Phizer, Moderna, etc., complicating matters even worse.

[Image: S0VBZBS.jpg]

[Image: guf79tT.jpg]

[Image: djWVQkS.jpg]

ScreenCap source: IMF, World Bank, WHO, WTO Task Force Dashboard

Quote:67.2% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.

12.39 billion doses have been administered globally, and 6.94 million are now administered each day.

Only 20.2% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose.

Note: Alternative definitions of a full vaccination, e.g. having been infected with SARS-CoV-2 and having 1 dose of a 2-dose protocol, are ignored to maximize comparability between countries.

The following charts show the breakdown of people vaccinated, between those who have received only their first vaccine dose, and those who have completed the initial vaccination protocol (2 doses for most vaccines, 1 or 3 for a few manufacturers).

Our World in Data  Do a keyword search on "Protocol" as the page is super lengthy. My eyes got crossed reviewing all the data.

This whole vax scamdemic is all about the new medicine R&D using the mRNA platform. Their goal is gene therapy (permanent DNA edits) BEFORE birth. This is why they are so interested in young females of child bearing years. This is not conspiracy theory rhetoric, it is big pharma conspiracy fact and Biden's declared war on cancer is pushing & funding this agenda. They require new variants regardless of fact or fiction to keep the R&D rolling which is a spider web of multiple agenda pursuits. "Natural immunity" is a taboo term in their pharmacology realm. Eventually, they will have a vax booster down to every 9 months (already proposed in Canada) to every month to a daily jab which by then will probably be in pill (vitamin) form and all throughout our food & water supply...keep the population sedated & passive. May sound far fetched but I don't put anything past these psychopaths.

Note the Monkeypox vax is apparently far worse concerning adverse effects & shedding.

I haven't finished listening to this video (Odysee) but, was already freaked out half-way through. He cites relevant sources.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
I Don't Understand The Math - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 08-06-2022, 04:27 PM
RE: I Don't Understand The Math - by Ninurta - 08-06-2022, 07:53 PM
RE: I Don't Understand The Math - by EndtheMadnessNow - 08-06-2022, 08:12 PM
RE: I Don't Understand The Math - by Snarl - 08-06-2022, 10:35 PM
RE: I Don't Understand The Math - by Snarl - 08-06-2022, 10:58 PM