Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Odysee platform support for Videos?
(07-29-2022, 01:56 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 08:32 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(07-28-2022, 08:33 AM)727Sky Wrote: It was looked at last year on wanting to upgrade our video hosting page or add a few more to the drop down menu...alas it is a big deal just as is getting a functioning chess game we can challenge each other and play at Rogue Nation.

Oh ok. Thanks for the reply.

Just to add to what 727Sky said, the reason is this: the underlying software the site runs on is modular, and runs on a plug-in architecture. There is not, at this time,  a MyBB plugin to support embedding Odysee in a post, and that is why we can't implement embed support for it. Posting a link to a video in a post should work fine, it's just a little less convenient.

Give it time. someone will probably eventually code a plugin for it.

Ah, now I totally understand. Reminds me of my old blogging days with Wordpress & other blog software with all those plug-ins at the time. I don't think Odysee is all that popular given the Youtube like monopoly.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Odysee platform support for Videos? - by EndtheMadnessNow - 07-29-2022, 05:17 PM