Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Permission By Implied Consent
(07-27-2022, 04:07 AM)727Sky Wrote: All totalitarian system wants their enforces to spy on the citizens because they are insecure in both their position and actions. All governments do it to a certain extent I suppose but not to the extent some governments are heading for. 911 and the patriot act let the paranoid idiots get more control and a bigger voice in what will be acceptable for the future. IMO with infiltration of government agencies by the brain washed and the enemies of America it will not get better until some leader can get in a decimate government agencies and get rid of the enemies of the constitution and the citizens of America.

A few public executions of spies and traitors would put a stop to most of this stuff.. Not completely but it would put a big dent into what is going on... tinysurprised minusculebeercheers

I fear that ship has long sailed.

I don't believe anyone that is not completely under the control of TPTB, will ever be allowed on the ballot. So no one who can decimate the system, will ever be voted into office.

Our government is nothing more than an Oscar Zoroaster Phadrig Isaac Norman Henkel Emmannuel Ambroise Diggs.

All smoke and mirrors, and masters of control behind the curtains.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by 727Sky - 07-27-2022, 04:07 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-27-2022, 04:21 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by ChiefD - 07-27-2022, 04:11 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by 727Sky - 07-27-2022, 04:38 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by Ninurta - 07-27-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by Brotherman - 07-27-2022, 10:59 AM