Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Permission By Implied Consent
Vaccinate the Internet & Biometric ID is coming. Welcome to the Biosecurity state. That line keeps ever creeping toward totalitarian nightmare police state. Ed Snowden warned us back in 2013.

On June 8, 2021 Skynet went LIVE. If you have an Amazon Alexa Echo or an Amazon Ring Camera then your devices have now been recruited with a default opt-in to support the Amazon SideWalk. Few people read those lengthy fine print user agreements and to make matters worse they update/edit them. I warned my relatives 2 years ago not to buy/use these Amazon spy collection devices.

0:01 Skynet Went Live June 8!"
6:57 New features include: 'amazon sidewalk' and secret radio transmitters and a hidden private mesh radio network.

12:29 Monitoring and tracking of people and devices not connected to the internet outside the of Alexa and Ring locations (1/2 a mile or more)  for Contact Tracing Facial recognition and shared with Law Enforcement.

15:10 Remote control of devices not affiliated with amazon and facial, and voice ID and logging of anyone who comes within range of an Alexa, Echo or Ring device. In addition to electronic ID of all Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, mobile wireless devices such as mobile phones, vehicles, RFID tracking tags and more that come within range an amazon, Google or Ring device.

16:00 'Living under a dictatorship' - "Amazon is one of the largest contractors to the U.S. government" (and intelligence agencies)
The main function of government to maintain control of the population, shut down political and social dissidents, and to disseminate propaganda and misinformation

17:16 All 'defensive' systems eventually become 'offensive' systems. They know who we are, they know our voices, they know who we know and they even know our thoughts.

I'd have to find the story/link but, Jeff Bezos/Amazon is funding a research project to record your dreams including your vital signs. So don't sleep next to your devices, especially smartphones. We're all screwed anyhow. Resistance is futile.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by EndtheMadnessNow - 07-27-2022, 04:02 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by 727Sky - 07-27-2022, 04:07 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by ChiefD - 07-27-2022, 04:11 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by 727Sky - 07-27-2022, 04:38 AM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by Ninurta - 07-27-2022, 03:06 PM
RE: Permission By Implied Consent - by Brotherman - 07-27-2022, 10:59 AM