Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steve Bannon found guilty of contempt of Congress
Navy boy will likely only get a few weeks in jail. Just like the first time back in 2020 when he went on a several rants on his WarRoom show slamming Henry Kissinger. After release, no more talking about Kissinger & Associates.

Bannon is the opposite of woke. He's a populist. I'd still vote for him over any woke democrat. However, circa 2015 he started going off the rails and still hasn't found his way back.

US Cardinal Raymond Burke, patron of the Sovereign Military Order of Malta and adversary to Pope Francis, once sat on the board of "Dignitatis Humanae Instititute", (a Catholic-fundamentalist think-tank) but, resigned due to the Institute's goals becoming increasingly aligned with another member's politics...

The member was Steve Bannon.  tinywhat

Outside the political theatrics the part about Bannon that blew my mind is he's been a follower and initiate of G.I. Gurdjieff teachings for the past 40 years! When he was in the Navy he mapped out an entire set of ports & cities where he could access theosophical libraries, societies and meetings.

Navy
Goldman-Sachs
Movie producer
Setting up a bio-dome experiment on how humans would live
Creates Brietbart
Campaign architect for Trump campaign
2020 - Bannon is back in Trump's corner
Accused of border wall shenagians; involvement with a Chinese billionaire
Gets a full pardon from Trump
Now, another bogus charge concerning Jan 6 circus setup
Needless to say Bannon has a mixed track record in political affairs.

Bannon spent 6 months training with Jacob Needleman (who popularized the term 'new religious movements') in the mountains of Calif and he is one of the top writers on George Gurdjieff and runs his own Gurdjieff groups.

The Mystical Steve Bannon

What is it that gets Bannon deep into Gurdjieff studies?? He has a very deep history of the mystery school ideal But, how the hell did he go so far off the political rails??
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve Bannon found guilty of contempt of Congress - by EndtheMadnessNow - 07-23-2022, 03:47 AM