Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Steve Bannon found guilty of contempt of Congress
(07-22-2022, 08:56 PM)ChiefD Wrote: Steve Bannon found guilty in Jan. 6 contempt of Congress trial (nbcnews.com)

I know this will piss most of you all off, but I'm very glad they found him guilty. I can imagine how republicans would have screamed loud and hard if a democrat just ignored a subpoena. Of course, the son of a bitch won't get any prison time because he has woke ass friends (Trump) to keep him out of prison. I believe there is a lot of wokeism among the right wing, just as there is in the left wing. Bannon thinks he's above the rules, just like Trump. I can't stand the hypocrisy.

Our government has failed. We are standing on our last leg.

The inmates are running the asylum and we have all been hoodwinked into believing it is "right", "normal", and that we cannot do anything about it.

We are dying because we are waiting for a corrupt government to rescue us, and we are expecting someone else to step up to the plate to make the needed changes.

We bitch, rant and rave by the millions, yet not one person will stand up to fight against what  they know is wrong.

And if that brave soul stands up, they will be vilified, and cancelled.

Disney should have been shut down months ago. Not because they support the LGBT agenda, but because they support the minority and ignore what the majority say they want for their children.

When they stop listening, or caring, about what you think is right, what you want, and what you need, and you give into the coercion, it is the same as saying they are right, so we get what we deserve.

As much as we want to blame anything and everything else. We are where we are because we chose it, and we are getting exactly what we deserve.

My advice. Learn Chinese, and Russian, and exchange your currency to yen.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Steve Bannon found guilty of contempt of Congress - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-22-2022, 10:14 PM