Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A story of genetically created Zombies
(07-19-2022, 12:16 AM)727Sky Wrote:
(07-18-2022, 10:17 PM)eNightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(07-18-2022, 02:57 AM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote:
(07-17-2022, 07:39 AM)727Sky Wrote: About 40 minutes into this story....Not to bad.... and I do not usually like zombie stories... Some day maybe the story will not be a story of fiction; think Prions baby, Prions all the way.

By season 3 of Walking Dead I was making plans.

[Image: ugvYkn7.jpg]

I didn't finish that series, but I did see a few episodes with this character and his bat.

It is characters like him, the cannibals from "The Road", and the all the other evil characters in almost every dystopia movie, that concerns me the most. Because I know what evil lurks in the heart of man.

When it was said that we have a sin nature, I take that to mean, that evil is naturally present within us.

Like the native Americans tale says, we carry within us, two beast. The evil beast thrives with little to no effort at all. We have to plant, fertilize, and nurture the goodness within us.

This is what I fear the most about when the crap hits the fan.

The criminal destructive indifference with regards to behavior of certain segments of any society makes one wonder how to hell can anyone be so cruel and just damn right evil, therefore IMO, we do not need dreamers and optimist; we need soldiers and killers willing to do or die to extinguish evil.

About 12 plus hours into the story...so far still not disappointed. Greed, religious fanaticism, and betrayal keeps the story moving along.

You must be retired. Or on auto pilot, alot.  tinybiggrin

There is (or was) a site that used an AI algorithm to generate song lyrics from any web page with text. So, I fed it a page from ATS thread (20 posts) and it produced:

Glorious Questions

Verse 1

Blue, a violent storm
tears on Joe Biden
when hate was born

Eviscerate, Independence, mutilate
with East Coast
love desecrates

March towards oblivion
Fury be my guide
sinners and saints
all crucified

Chorus

Oh Save America, Save America
Darkness descends
Without WORLD
the pain never ends

Verse 2

Agony infested
drowning in cookies
pure evil, manifested

Wrote Nothing on a grave
bloody, rotted affairs
who should we save?

No spirits to conjure
in volcanoes of dark
a sniper's bullet
never misses its mark

Chorus

Oh Save America, Save America
Darkness descends
Without WORLD happiness
the pain never ends

I misplaced the link somewhere.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A story of genetically created Zombies - by EndtheMadnessNow - 07-19-2022, 01:22 AM