Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Democrats should vote for Republicans this midterm
(07-17-2022, 07:01 PM)Ninurta Wrote: Thankfully, our new reptilian Overlords are eradicating those misconceptions in the minds of the impressionable young these days.

One must understand that in this Brave New World that science ONLY matters if it is the "science" being spouted by the Overlords. It must support their narrative else it is not science at all. The Overlords will determine what is and what is not 'science", and will inform us as to the Truth via "Fact-Checkers" once they have made that determination, thus eliminating the mundane task of thinking for us entirely.

All hail the benevolent Overlords!

Adam and Steve, the original progenitors of the entire human race according to the actual Bible now being written anew by the Overlords, approve this message. It has been lost to the dim mists of antiquity which was the "penis-haver" and which was the "birthing person", but the Overlords are sure to inform us once they have made that determination.

Well, in all the movies there is always an underground, a group that rebelled. Those that lived in the darkness and suffered mightily.

You will find me below your feet. Either in battle or among the dead.

I only have one Overlord. And these fakers, God wannabes, don't even come close.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Democrats should vote for Republicans this midterm - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 07-17-2022, 08:25 PM