Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Why Democrats should vote for Republicans this midterm
(07-16-2022, 11:29 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote: I think we are long past the point of a Presidential savior.

Anybody that makes it to the ballot, is bought, paid for, owned, and controlled.

If this country is going to be saved, it is going to have to be done by the people. We choose who is in power, not at a voting booth, but by who we financially support.

It is your pocket book and wallet that makes a difference. Want to get their attention. Stop feeding them.

Most of us don't have the kind of money to make much of a difference. I've contributed small amounts of money to political candidates at times. But I stopped doing that because I figured most politicians don't give two shits for most of us. The only thing most people like me can do is vote. That's the only real power I have at this time is to vote. I also used to assume that because I'm a veteran, that would sway politicians more, because they all claim to just love veterans. I know this is bullshit too. They don't love veterans. They love money. As long as most of the population of the US doesn't have much money, the ones who do have money will have the clout.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=8180]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why Democrats should vote for Republicans this midterm - by ChiefD - 07-16-2022, 11:46 PM