Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New report finds 'Erin Brockovich' chemical in US drinking water
With bottle water costing more than gasoline and everyone's favorite CEO saying water is not a right because he wants to own it all and sell it.... Makes you wonder sometimes.. Is all this just ineptitude or is there a bigger plan afoot ? I posted an article a couple of years ago about a uranium mine that had left all the radio active mine tailings piled up next to a major river that provided the water supply for a couple of million people down stream... Those living down stream all had ejevated cancers while those above nada..

Found the Article: http://www.activistpost.com/2013/10/hot-....html#more
Quote:I had no idea that there are more than 1,000 abandoned uranium mines in the southern Black Hills alone. There are countless abandoned mines elsewhere. I had no idea that there were over 4,000 abandoned test wells in the southern Black Hills…countless more elsewhere.

I had no idea, nor did any of the people I have interviewed, that the water that 38 million of us in the American southwest get from the Colorado River is filtered through 16 million tons of radioactive waste sitting less than 750 feet from the edge of the river in Moab, Utah.

Although I must admit that is nothing compared to the glyphosate from round up found in over 90% of the urine samples and even found in vaccines.. Messed up man made environment IMO... They made sure by pumping all the chemicals down hole for fracking that even the deep underground water would be polluted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: New report finds 'Erin Brockovich' chemical in US drinking water - by 727Sky - 09-22-2016, 01:43 PM