Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When the sun does the big one
(06-23-2022, 01:09 PM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(06-23-2022, 09:03 AM)Bally002 Wrote: Read your post with much interest  Call me a prepper if you want but I'm not engaged in that mindset it takes up my whole lifestyle  

We couldn't care less if some solar event took out the grid  I have all I need here for a considerable time

No one will come calling for us to stack bodies as I've assured survival here

Simple learning and honing survival skills (helped me during the worst of the firestorm that hit our selection a couple of years back and more recently the flooding) we were still here without power or the namby pamby necessities while others sold up and left 

We are lucky we have a decent selection in the hills

(Sorry I can't place a full stop)

Our kind regards,

Bally, True Love and animals  :)

We all know it is coming. I really believe that they have indeed prepared, hardened, and secured areas for themselves, but have no plans to assist us peasants.

I think one of the worse crimes they have done to humanity, is their years of infantaciding the world. Wiping out centuries of learned knowledge of basic survival, that was passed down through generations.

Making us dependant on a weak and faulty system that preys on our ignorance, promoting greed, selfishness, and teaching us to value only material things that they can take away from us.

The first 8 years of my life I lived in military housing. Then my father built us a house in the woods. No running water, no electricity. It took a years before those luxuries were added, yet those years contain some of my fondest memories. 

Even after we did get running water, we still had to carry water from the spring everyday, to supply fresh water to the elderly in our community.

We hunted, fished, and picked the majority of our food. We shared as a community, and none of it seemed like work, at the time.

It was always a festival feel in the air when we had harvest time, hog killing time, and canning time.

Times were hard, but we lived, laughed, and loved. It was not all bad.

We may have to relive those times. Maybe it will be their great reset.

Yes there are many Bunkers for the Rich in Arizona.
Here is one that was listed on Zillow in Yuma Az.
Quote:This house for sale has secret to beating Arizona heat — it’s entirely underground
Link

There are others that cost Much More in other parts of the US.

Quote:Billionaire bunkers: How the 1% are preparing for the apocalypse
Link
Not just the US.
Quote:45 unreal photos of 'billionaire bunkers' that could shelter the superrich during an apocalypse
Link

The Super Rich do not want us in their new world to live and be Happy, Only as their Serfs or Slaves and maybe keeping the best looking females and males as Breeding Stock.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
When the sun does the big one - by 727Sky - 06-23-2022, 05:57 AM
RE: When the sun does the big one - by Ninurta - 06-23-2022, 06:25 AM
RE: When the sun does the big one - by Bally002 - 06-23-2022, 09:03 AM
RE: When the sun does the big one - by guohua - 06-23-2022, 04:38 PM
RE: When the sun does the big one - by Ninurta - 06-23-2022, 05:22 PM
RE: When the sun does the big one - by Ninurta - 06-23-2022, 04:59 PM
RE: When the sun does the big one - by ABNARTY - 06-23-2022, 05:36 PM
RE: When the sun does the big one - by ChiefD - 06-23-2022, 10:02 PM