Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When the sun does the big one
(06-23-2022, 06:25 AM)Ninurta Wrote: Yup. It's only a matter of time, and we are not at all prepared.

It will set up a massive EMP. It only takes 3 feet of wire to induce a charge large enough to fry your everything in an EMP. Just the power cord plugged into the back of a computer is enough to send a charge through it that will fry it.

There are miles and miles of wire feeding the electricity into your house.

Transformers and substations will blow. All over the place. Ask your power company some time how many transformers they have on hand to repair the grid. Not many. They order them "as needed", and keep very low stock on-hand. Where will they order them from after the blitz? It takes power to manufacture transformers. Who is gonna make them when NO ONE has any power?

That;s just the power grid. it's not hardened - but neither are your electronics. It takes 7/10ths of one volt to fry a transistor, or an integrated circuit filled with transistors. Your cell phones, your computers, your TV, your car - everything that depends on electronics, gone.

What happens to all the fiat money when the computers that hold it blow? No more money. No insurance payments to replace your stuff, because their money is fake money held on computers, too.

No more cameras, no more tracking via cell phone... so it ain't all bad... but it will be hard on folks, a lot of whom will die without the modern "conveniences" that preserve their lives.

Works for me. Whether I live through it or die, either way, I won't be bothered by the globalists any more.

They'll finally have to leave me the hell alone, in peace.

We are not talking of days or weeks, or even months, to effect the repairs. We are talking years, decades, maybe centuries to get it all fixed again. In the mean time, when they come for you and you stack their bodies like cord wood beside the road, who's gonna make the call for reinforcements when no phones or radios are working? take that shot. Ain't nothing gonna happen when you do... other than they will be to dead to bother you, and your own peace and quiet will be assured.

And they have no one to blame but themselves, because they are too busy lining their pockets to spend the necessary cash on hardened infrastructure or replacement parts.

Read your post with much interest  Call me a prepper if you want but I'm not engaged in that mindset it takes up my whole lifestyle  

We couldn't care less if some solar event took out the grid  I have all I need here for a considerable time

No one will come calling for us to stack bodies as I've assured survival here

Simple learning and honing survival skills (helped me during the worst of the firestorm that hit our selection a couple of years back and more recently the flooding) we were still here without power or the namby pamby necessities while others sold up and left 

We are lucky we have a decent selection in the hills

(Sorry I can't place a full stop)

Our kind regards,

Bally, True Love and animals  :)

Messages In This Thread
When the sun does the big one - by 727Sky - 06-23-2022, 05:57 AM
RE: When the sun does the big one - by Ninurta - 06-23-2022, 06:25 AM
RE: When the sun does the big one - by Bally002 - 06-23-2022, 09:03 AM
RE: When the sun does the big one - by guohua - 06-23-2022, 04:38 PM
RE: When the sun does the big one - by Ninurta - 06-23-2022, 05:22 PM
RE: When the sun does the big one - by Ninurta - 06-23-2022, 04:59 PM
RE: When the sun does the big one - by ABNARTY - 06-23-2022, 05:36 PM