Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich
(09-01-2020, 09:54 AM)MarioOnTheFly Wrote: [quote pid='51900' dateline='1598371842']

@"MarioOnTheFly", watch this video from a pilot who flew these planes. It also shows the inside of these planes with the drums of chemicals for spraying.

This was taken from the link in Senona's post. That thread has the most information in it with articles and videos to back up the claims (for any skeptics).

Quote:Watched the video. Its sort of interesting, if you're into the subject. I have never seen such a sky over here in my neck of the woods, which makes me wonder if this "spraying" is exclusively a US thing, and what would be the point of spraying only a few areas worldwide ? I have in last few years developed a huge resistance to "unnamed sources". Even if its true to the extent of a malicious action, I would need to see some hard core proof of it. To be honest, it doesnt seem likely I'll get that either way. Unless some earth shattering "change" worldwide, these things will always remain a conspiracy theory. 

Let's speculate that everything he read is true...to the letter. What can anyone do about it ? The perpetrators will never admit to it. Secret military projects will forever remain secret, always nicely tucked away behind "national security" card. Imagine this being true and evidence publicized. The Earth would split in half. Just like the theory that US govt allowed and helped terrorists on 9/11 to kill it's own 3000 citizens, so that they can have a pretext to go to war. If it's true, nobody in the know will ever admit to it and the system wont allow it to happen. The good and bad guys both know what would be the consequences world wide.

Now, dont get me wrong, I'm perfectly aware there a Geo-engineering projects all over the world. Just not certain there is a huge malicious intent behind that, like the one speculated here.

@"MarioOnTheFly",

The malicious intent could be a number of things.
One, causing the drought we saw in CA several years ago to affect our food crops,

Two, the chemicals that land on the plants below make them highly flammable, thus all the terrible fires we see that spread so quickly.

Three, we breath in the barium and aluminum, which can cause all sorts of breathing problems. (This would help keep doctors and Big Pharma in business, right?) Some researchers even say they contain nano particles that we absorb through our skin that cause other health problems, one being Morgellons Disease.

Four, they can manipulate hurricanes and direct them where they want them to go, slow them down, or speed them up.

I'm sure there's more, but I've listed the ones off the top of my head that I remember hearing.

I went back to that link in Senona's post, and low and behold all the links that led to proof of what they're doing have been wiped off the internet. Imagine that!  smallnotamused 

The link to the weather modification is still up there (because it's a government document):  Weather Modification

And here is a video of pilots, doctors, and scientists taking about chemtrails:

There may be other links left on that thread, but the ones I was looking for have been removed.   smalltappingfoot

[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chemtrail Busting, Aliens, and the Disruption of Wilhelm Reich - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-01-2020, 04:29 PM