Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I believe cats are descended from a planet other than Earth
You know, I don't know about the alien angle, but I sure have been thinking about cats a lot more, since we adopted the male a stray had in our barn.
We already had a very friendly male monster cat, that lives in the barn and is fixed, and a completely antisocial female in the house.  You never see her, unless she comes in the kitchen, which is close to the basement stairs, where she spends most of her time.
We have 2 dogs, who mostly never cared about the cat.
Then we let this beast into the house.  He was great at first.  Calm, loved people, and would follow the dogs like a puppy.

He is about 3 months old now.
And as much as I hate to admit it, he owns this place.  Our boxer still ignores him, and he seems to be smart enough to leave her alone.
But, she is the only one.
We actually watched this kitten, run completely up the back of the sleeping Australian shepards back, jump in the air, and land on his face, which caused him to cry out, and jump in my chair with me.  And since then, it has been game on.  The cat torments him every minute he is awake.  He jumps on him, stalks him, and swats him all day.  He chases the older cat back to the basement, whenever she comes up, and eats her food, while she is growling and hissing at him.
And we humans are fair game.  As are my houseplants, which he has killed 2, just knocking them off the shelf, as I am running to grab him.  He destroyed the router, just knocking it off the table.  Then wants to nap in your lap.  After he licks your fingers, then bites down, very hard.
That is what really gets me.
They look right at you, and knock shit off anywhere.  Like "what are you going to do about it?"
And while we keep the bedroom doors closed, the minute you open one, it doesn't matter if he is at the other end of the house, somehow, he is at the door, before you have it all the way open.
They have a sense of entitlement, I don't think any other animal has.  It's crazy.
The best part, even though he is evil, (the kitten) is that the hubby, who has claimed to hate cats, since I've known him, is completely Chucky's slave.  
Yes, I named him after the character from Childs Play.  It fits perfectly.
So whether they are aliens, or decendents from reptiles, I don't know.  Neither would surprise me,  but this guy, he is something.  
Cruel or not, our only defense is the squirt bottle.  Which you have to hid, as he will knock that off the endtable, and hid under the couch.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe cats are descended from a planet other than Earth - by Chiefsmom - 06-23-2022, 11:31 PM