Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I believe cats are descended from a planet other than Earth
I love cats, heck my mom was the neighborhood crazy cat lady, but I have always felt there is something very reptilian about felines. They are slinky, sneaky, have sharp fangs (and claws), they hissĀ and have hypnotic eyes. I have always suspected they might be descended from the dragons of old, scales evolving into fur, wings gone recessive just like the sixth fingers of humans.

I think that could be why cats always seek out lizards, snakes and other reptiles- they have an ancient instinct to battle other less evolved reptilesĀ  over territory and food sources. If a cat finds a nest of snakes it will keep returning to do battle until either all of the snakes or the cat itself is dead. Cats and reptiles both consume rodents, bugs and birds. Certain reptiles "spray" scent as do cats. Many similarities, too many to ignore.
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I believe cats are descended from a planet other than Earth - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-20-2022, 03:27 AM