Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Plausible deniability warfare
I'm sure everyone heard of another food center went up in flames last week...just adding to the list of bizarre pattern of "coincidental" fires.

Quote:Massive Fire Erupts at World’s Largest Produce Market But the Food Crisis Is Totally Not Manufactured, Y’All

A billowing column of dark smoke towered over Paris on Sunday from a warehouse blaze at a massive produce market that supplies the French capital and surrounding region with much of its fresh food and bills itself as the largest of its kind in the world.

Firefighters urged people to stay away from the area in Paris’ southern suburbs, as 100 officers and 30 fire engines battled the blaze at the Rungis International Market.

Capt. Marc Le Moine, a spokesman for the Paris fire service, said no one was injured. The fire was brought under control and there was no risk of it spreading from the soccer field-sized warehouse, covering an area of 7,000 square meters (1.7 acres), he said.

The cause of the blaze was unknown but will be investigated, he added.

One is a sad accident, two is a coincidence, but three or more is a pattern, especially when we're being lectured by the likes of cockroaches like Der Hochklaus von Blohenschwab to eat crickets and other insects. Stop and think about that: after decades of the same people assuring us that pesticides were and are a necessary component of modern agriculture in order to maintain high productive levels of crops, and more recently, after assuring us that glyphosate and other ingredients in newer GMO-friendly MonsterSanto pesticides are completely safe and not carcinogenic at all (because The Science says so!), they now want us to further poison ourselves by eating the insects that eat the crops that are sprayed with the pesticides that are full of the quackcines that Baal Gates makes... please do not turn off your phone while your booster is being updated, but enjoy some tasty peppermint flavored cricket gum.

The cold fact of the matter is that it appears Mr. Globalist has gone "all in" on the total dietary revision nonsense, and is trying to stampede the human population into eating bugs, an unhealthy proposition by any standard of common sense I'm aware of by taking away the supply of normal meats and produce.

Really now, if this is all 'accidental coincidence' then I have some burned-out houses in California for sale, because everyone knows that all those fires were purely coincidental too. Here's another "coincidence" that happened just as the parasites are trying to force everyone to buy over-priced and environmentally disastrous electric cars:

Quote:BP Refinery In Ohio That Provides Gasoline For Midwest "Shut Down" After Fire (Sept 21, 2022)

A BP spokesperson told Reuters the BP-Husky Toledo refinery in Oregon, Ohio, has been "safely shut down" in response to Tuesday night's fire.

The fire's cause is still unknown, but sources told Reuters, "leaking fumes from a crude unit may have caused the ignition in another unit at the facility."

The source added: "Workers finished a maintenance turnaround at the facility in recent weeks and the plant had resumed operating."

The refinery processes up to 160,000 barrels of crude oil daily, providing the Midwest with gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, propane, asphalt, and other products.

It's called disaster crapitalism, but really, it's now just plain war on humanity. Why does it appear only one side is fighting?

Prepare for a cold dark winter, but first I'm sure a few October surprises are in store.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plausible deniability warfare - by kdog - 06-18-2022, 10:16 PM
RE: Plausible deniability warfare - by ABNARTY - 06-19-2022, 09:55 AM
RE: Plausible deniability warfare - by ABNARTY - 06-19-2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Plausible deniability warfare - by EndtheMadnessNow - 10-01-2022, 09:39 PM