Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Plausible deniability warfare
Just the food plants or distribution centers alone are past suspicious. 

You have to ask yourself, what is the normal number of fires in large infrastructure places like this annually? Reallygraceful on YT did a little research and came up with two in the years prior to all this.  

There were two this year alone with a plane crash into them. Like that happens all the time or something? 

And nobody says anything, like it's all just fine. The media is silent. Politicians are busy stumbling over themselves to further erode the Constitution for a buck. Then folks complain because they can't find what they want at the store. Yup. It just dropped out of nowhere. And the prices are too high! Yup. Another mystery. Just because they printed upmteen trillion dollars out of thin air has nothing to do with it. It's Putin's fault! Climate change! Alt-Righters!

Now... I ask myself, how do I do anything about this? They're not going to let me into Davos or Bohemian Grove to give them a piece of my mind. I don't have enough money to get my representatives interested. And I'm not falling for the bait of protesting at FBI round-ups. Growing a garden and stockpiling goods only goes so far.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Plausible deniability warfare - by kdog - 06-18-2022, 10:16 PM
RE: Plausible deniability warfare - by ABNARTY - 06-19-2022, 09:55 AM
RE: Plausible deniability warfare - by ABNARTY - 06-19-2022, 08:48 PM