Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Temple Of Baal Arch Is Going Up In New York’s City Hall Park Today
(09-19-2016, 11:43 PM)senona Wrote: That is.....interesting to say the least.

Paganism has been around longer than Christianity and the ancient arch appears to be part of that religious sect.

Not sure really what the fear mongering is supposed to be about here.
Maybe I need to reread the article again.

Sounds like they are blaming Christianity for producing the Hitlers and Stalins of the world??? If I got that right.

Do not know if people are "turning away from God" in the sense that they are implying.
Of course, with the various religions world wide, not sure why they would pin all hope of Mankind on one religion. (Christians)
Unless once again, I am reading all this wrong.

Baal was a deity from ancient pagan belief group. They did evil things in rituals to appease their "god".  
I think what this article is saying is that if people turn back to him instead of the god in the Christian Bible, (the new testament) terrible things will befall those who worship him, even 7 times stronger than before the last time.
There will be evil people come into power like Hitler and Stalin because people turned their back on the one true God.  That's what I'm getting from the article.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Temple Of Baal Arch Is Going Up In New York’s City Hall Park Today - by Mystic Wanderer - 09-20-2016, 12:05 AM