Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SO MUCH to write here!!!
Hi All!

I haven't been here in a while, and this is because I haven't been anywhere in a while.  Quite a while actually.  I have SO many things to write about, and I am hopelessly behind, but I will try to catch up.  First of all...where have I been??

Well, to the extent that anyone actually "missed" me, LOL!, I actually had to take a couple 'sick days' off.  As some of you know, back in early 2021 I had complete reconstruction on my right shoulder, and the recovery was pretty devastating.  (way worse than I thought).  Right after I started to get back to normal my left hip started giving me problems from another mishap I'd been in.  It got progressively worse to the point I haven't really been able to walk (at all) for much of 2022.  I was hobbling around with a cane (barely), and pretty much just 'existing'...(i.e. eating and sleeping, punctuated by some online working).  On top of all this, I had several other medical issues which were complicating getting anything fixed properly.  

To make a really long story short(er), back in about Oct of 2021 I just about croaked from some blood clots in my lungs, and basically had to turn a page in my life and get serious about getting better.  In the process, I quit smoking, quit drinking, lost 50 lbs. and tried to get into good enough health to get some things fixed once and for all.  In the middle of May I had total hip replacement surgery.  The surgery went well, and I'm recovering nicely from that.  Along the way I have been able to correct a whole host of other problems (high BP, cholesterol, and a laundry list of other things). 

Bottom line...I'm one tough SOB, BUT I completely underestimated how tough you have to be to get...OLD!!  Gettin' old is a serious BITCH!  It ain't for the weak, that's for damn sure!

SO anyway...the "New & Improved - FlyingClayDisk"...is BACK!  (on Sale at discount stores everywhere, with 'Buy One Get One Free' offers galore!  .and even Free Shipping, if you're one of the first 8 million callers!)

Right off the bat I have a couple of things I want to share, a couple stories.  One of them is about "Dreams" (which I don't know where to put here), and the other is about "The Cloud".

I will post these stories elsewhere and won't bore you to unconsciousness with them here, but I just wanted to say, I'm glad to be back, and I look forward to participating more in the near future!

Messages In This Thread
SO MUCH to write here!!! - by FlyingClayDisk - 06-15-2022, 04:28 AM
RE: SO MUCH to write here!!! - by ChiefD - 06-15-2022, 04:42 AM
RE: SO MUCH to write here!!! - by 727Sky - 06-15-2022, 04:47 AM
RE: SO MUCH to write here!!! - by kdog - 06-15-2022, 04:49 AM
RE: SO MUCH to write here!!! - by FlyingClayDisk - 06-15-2022, 05:17 AM
RE: SO MUCH to write here!!! - by kdog - 06-15-2022, 05:50 AM
RE: SO MUCH to write here!!! - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-15-2022, 02:20 PM
RE: SO MUCH to write here!!! - by FlyingClayDisk - 06-16-2022, 06:13 PM
RE: SO MUCH to write here!!! - by guohua - 06-15-2022, 06:47 AM
RE: SO MUCH to write here!!! - by FlyingClayDisk - 06-15-2022, 07:17 AM
RE: SO MUCH to write here!!! - by Brotherman - 06-15-2022, 07:46 AM