Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dems say NO to Biden for a second term.
(06-12-2022, 07:06 AM)Brotherman Wrote: It doesn’t matter who the next retard in charge is. They aren’t going to fox fuel prices or inflation they are just going to keep beating the guns are bad drum whilst trying to tell little boys they are little girls and steal more of your money through more insane taxes.

Imo I’m surprised it’s gotten this far without any “problems” like idk assassinations or something like that.

And make sure you drive your electric car the one you can’t afford and don’t know how to repair yourself too.

Fuck them, and fuck their 'lectric cars.

if I run outta juice on the highway, I don't know how to carry a 5 gallon bucket of 'lecricity back to my car.

So, fuck them, and fuck their 'lectric cars. I'd rather ride a horse.

Or, better yet, just get an old car I can fuck with the fuel jets in the carburetor on, and run it on moonshine...

...and shoot the first motherfucker that comes for my still.

And every motherfucker coming after it after that.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dems say NO to Biden for a second term. - by Ninurta - 06-13-2022, 08:18 AM