Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dems say NO to Biden for a second term.
(06-12-2022, 04:13 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 04:10 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: I'm sure alot more people will be getting calls next round.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump, or if it's DeSantis, runs. He'll get 90 or 100million votes, but I'm sure the dem ticket will get 110 or 120. Doesn't matter who it is.

And if we don't like it, they'll have more pandemics until "moral improves".

I really think that is the actual reason behind this current massive push to disarm everyone. I believe they are afraid that folks are going to get fed up with voting theft and not having a voice in their own government any more. They want everyone's teeth pulled when that rolls around.

Ironically, I think the stolen election is the LEAST of most peoples issues. If it was JUST that, but things hummed along pretty much how they were, it would be barely an issue. It's that PLUS the very overt/extreme anti-american policies that are CRUSHING our country. Not just economically but right down to the very fabric of what makes this country the greatest. This admin is literally trying to cram 50 years of overreach into a 4 year(pound) bag.

I'm sure, like you said, this will be their biggest push on guns, because once people see the light at the end of the tunnel. Oh boy, even the dullest of the dull will see how duped and screwed they are.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dems say NO to Biden for a second term. - by MisterSpock - 06-12-2022, 04:17 AM