Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dems say NO to Biden for a second term.
(06-12-2022, 04:08 AM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-12-2022, 03:57 AM)MisterSpock Wrote: They sat on several states and drug the count out for weeks, lightly messaging and molding the numbers until it worked out for them. It was probably one of the most overt cases of election fixing ever. Way beyond what they thought they needed for hillary.

It was massive and in the end it was obvious. Not only did they do it on one of the largest scales ever, they also were able to draw it out and do it over a longer period with more eyes on it.

It worked and the biggest test, what anyone would do about it, also worked.

The guy that came to fix my satellite setup is on terminal leave from the USMC. Last election, he was in California, and voted absentee ballot in his home state.

A week or two after the election, he was contacted by law enforcement officials who wanted to know if he could explain how he voted in 3 different states. He explained that the ballot with his signature was the only one he cast. Of the other two, one had what appeared to be a female signature, and the other had no signature at all.

But all three were already in the count.

I'm sure alot more people will be getting calls next round.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump, or if it's DeSantis, runs. He'll get 90 or 100million votes, but I'm sure the dem ticket will get 110 or 120. Doesn't matter who it is.

And if we don't like it, they'll have more pandemics until "moral improves".

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dems say NO to Biden for a second term. - by MisterSpock - 06-12-2022, 04:10 AM