Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anti-alchemy trauma aktion of Psychic ghoulish terrorism
@"EndtheMadnessNow" 

They already show too many gruesome pics and they are very upsetting to a lot of people- especially the elderly and small children.

When the Oklahoma City bombing happened my kids (who were in elementary school back then but off for spring break) were in my mother-in-law's living room playing. The television was on because my MIL had been watching her soap operas when we arrived but we were in the kitchen having a cup of coffee and playing Canasta with a few other ladies who had shown up for the game. All of a sudden I hear crying from the living room and ran in. The kids were crying their eyes out because the bombing had just happened and they were live broadcasting them carrying out bloody children. My kids were traumatized for years because of it!
"As an American it's your responsibility to have your own strategic duck stockpile. You can't expect the government to do it for you." - the dork I call one of my mom's other kids
[Image: Tiny-Ducks.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anti-alchemy trauma aktion of Psychic ghoulish terrorism - by GeauxHomeLittleD - 06-09-2022, 03:33 AM