Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
This is how you take back your streets
(06-07-2022, 05:34 PM)Ninurta Wrote:
(06-06-2022, 08:32 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: So, this is really what they’ve decided to go with, huh. I guess swamp gas has interfered with a weather balloon.

[Image: U7YczCS.jpg]

WSJ | Alt link

I guess the school was built like a magical Faraday cage that allows cellphone signals but not radio.

Some buildings do act as Faraday cages, particularly commercial structures with steel studs, but as you observe here, if they block radio, they should block cell signals, too, so the excuse sounds a bit off to me.

I don't know how that works.

I know that my phone receives calls and allows me to make calls, off and on.

My office is right next door to a hospital, so at first I thought it might have something to do with some of the equipment being intermittently used in the hospital, because my office sits between the imaging department and the ER. But my phone works just fine when if I go outside.

Something is causing the interference, I just don't know what it is. It is not just my phone. It is the same way with the anyone's phone. I am not sure how badly it affects the police communication devices. I can't understand a word that comes across those things, inside or outside.

For every one person that read this post. About 7.99 billion have not. 

Yet I still post.  tinyinlove
  • minusculebeercheers 

Messages In This Thread
RE: This is how you take back your streets - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 06-07-2022, 05:45 PM