Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stranger Things at DIA
(06-05-2022, 09:34 PM)SimeonJ Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 08:36 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: [Image: rc2NB2Q.jpg]

I have read about that guy, he made some real good psyops and also followed Lucifer/Satan. Also did some things with kids. But I am in doubt he managed to walk through walls or levitate without technology to help him.

Here's a picture of him that doesn't make him look so crazy:

[Image: Albert-Stubblebine-US-Army-major-general.jpg][url=https://ibb.co/QQ4ZSyy][/url]

I was 'under his wing' from '82 thru early '84, after being 'blown-up' by artillery fire somewhere along the Iraq/Iran border during a terrain walk.  He came to see us at the King Saud Medical City in Riyadh. Wasn't anything about him that struck me as weird.  Never heard anything about his religious practices and never saw him try to leap through a wall. I think we spent enough time together in different environments I would have noticed. The general was supra-intelligent ... as were all of the officers who were allowed to hang around with him.

If you look underneath his ribbons, you'll see a pistolero's badge.  He was no slouch on the range.

Quote:In 1982, INSCOM activated a major new military intelligence unit based in the United States, the 513th Military Intelligence Group. The group was formed to support possible operations conducted by the Army component of Central Command, the unified command created that year to deal with contingency situations in Southwest Asia.

By 1985, 15,000 people were assigned to INSCOM. By that time, INSCOM was redefining its structure and practices along a wide variety of fronts. One of them was counterintelligence. As revelations of successful penetrations of America’s most sensitive agencies by hostile intelligence services mounted, 1985 became the "Year of the Spy."

Messages In This Thread
Stranger Things at DIA - by EndtheMadnessNow - 06-04-2022, 08:36 PM
RE: Stranger Things at DIA - by SimeonJ - 06-05-2022, 09:34 PM
RE: Stranger Things at DIA - by Snarl - 06-08-2022, 03:28 PM
RE: Stranger Things at DIA - by guohua - 06-05-2022, 11:19 PM
RE: Stranger Things at DIA - by SimeonJ - 06-08-2022, 12:16 PM