Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WWIII is a Covert Biological War Happening Right Now
You are correct. it is on. I used to think it was a CCP attack on the West, but I'm not so sure now. I think the playing field is bigger.

Monkey Pox is not the Next Big Thing. It is only an interlude. the next big thing will affect a wider audience. Monkey pox is just a test to see if it will spread as AIDS did, a mere run-up to The Next Big Thing.

Covid was just a test run, to see who got it the worst, and to monitor how it spread through nations given the release vector.. That's why I initially thought it was a CCP attack on the west, since the US took disproportionate casualties. If you don't believe that, check deaths and hospitalizations as a percentage of population, country to country.

The attack is not a CCP attack on the West, although the CCP is involved up to their elbows. It's a damned sight bigger than that, and the CCP is just a fellow traveler; They will get theirs in the end, from the Big Dogs. The CCP willl finally learn what it feels like to be a dupe.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: WWIII is a Covert Biological War Happening Right Now - by Ninurta - 06-02-2022, 07:54 AM