Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
WWIII is a Covert Biological War Happening Right Now
My older brother who's in communications and works government contracts, had said we are currently experiencing world war three as a covert biological war. This was toward the beginning of the pandemic and with all the research I've done and facts I've uncovered since then, my brother's idea didn't ring true to me until lately.

I had read a newspaper article back in either 1978 or 1979 in the news section of the Detroit News or Free Press (likely the News) about a military biological weapon that attacked the human immune system, the T-Cell in particular. This would cause any opportunistic disease to kill the person infected from a weakened immune system. Well then, it was only a few years later AIDS came around. I was in middle school when I read that, but I can still remember the title of the article and the illustration they used. That's when I became a conspiracy theorist and survival prepper. Ultimately that is why I live in a swamp now.

They never stopped playing around with HIV, have they? This corona virus pandemic, they were playing games with that too, weren't they? In fact they mixed HIV into corona, and probably all their latest and greatest bio-weapons they've been releasing. Now it's Monkey Pox. They were monkeying around with that one in a lab, can you guess which one? Wuhan! A correct answer!

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/ar...0X22000414

Plus that hepatitis from a common adenovirus.
http://rogue-nation3.com/showthread.php?tid=8780

And now this one, this is a good one, like Ebola, that is another virus I hear that has been tinkered with and possibly weaponized.

Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever

Quote:The onset of illness causes rapid and severe internal and external bleeding in infected patients, including through the nose, hence its nickname “nose-bleed fever.” Though the virus is hosted in ticks, most individuals pick it up by coming in contact with infected animal blood — usually occurring among those who work with livestock and in slaughterhouses.

The virus is not novel, but it is rare — and apparently spreading at an unprecedented rate throughout Iraq.

Between 10 and 40 percent of cases will die from the disease. Aside from profuse bleeding and potential death, early symptoms include fever, body aches, dizziness, neck pain, headache and sore eyes. Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat and brain fog have also been observed in infected patients, according to the World Health Organization.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/31/gruesome-n...-least-18/

I bet it will turn out that this nose bleed fever has been modified in a lab.

My older brother is right, I have no doubt of that now, we are in WWIII and it's a biological war. These rare or unknown diseases suddenly become contagious and deadly to humans by coincidence, one after another, on and on. No! This isn't natural, this isn't something that just happens all the time, over and over again.

I'm not wasting anymore time bullshitting around, it's on, it's time for action.

I'm not giving any advice on how to fight in a biological war, but this is war, it's time to engage.

Messages In This Thread
WWIII is a Covert Biological War Happening Right Now - by Michigan Swamp Buck - 06-02-2022, 05:32 AM