Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trouble Grows Up
(05-27-2022, 12:20 AM)NightskyeB4Dawn Wrote:
(05-26-2022, 09:26 PM)EndtheMadnessNow Wrote: LOL. Your cute story did make me laugh & smile... tinybiggrin because it reminded me of my daughter. Her nickname was "No Fear" during her tween/teen years. Even had a blog site domain named "No Fear" of family photo's. Never a dull moment, always the main attraction in any gathering event. She finally grew up showing a night & day difference and now works at a mega huge hospital in the trauma center.

Time goes by too fast. I have watched four of the children go from teens to young adults and now they are married. Two were married last year and two this year. These are children I see more often than my own family. During the summer for one week I see them daily. The rest of the year, I see them at least twice a week. So, I guess they really are family.

It is amazing to me, how fast time seems to be progressing. I know they say time flies when you are having fun. I would not call what is going on right now fun, so I guess they are right when they say that time speeds up as you get older.

Yes, indeed. I have days and even weeks where I feel I flew through a time tunnel of sorts. Been trying to figure out how to slow time down, but no such luck.
"The New World fell not to a sword but to a meme." – Daniel Quinn

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that." ― John Lennon

Rogue News says that the US is a reality show posing as an Empire.

Messages In This Thread
Trouble Grows Up - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-26-2022, 04:38 PM
RE: Trouble Grows Up - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-26-2022, 09:26 PM
RE: Trouble Grows Up - by NightskyeB4Dawn - 05-27-2022, 12:20 AM
RE: Trouble Grows Up - by EndtheMadnessNow - 05-27-2022, 04:46 AM
RE: Trouble Grows Up - by ChiefD - 05-27-2022, 01:59 AM